It’s established that a mom puts her family first, frequently not even putting her own self on her priority list. If you’ve been reading A Mom in Red High Heels long enough, you know that it is my mission to encourage moms to put themselves back on their own priority list! You are worth it! You work hard, you sacrifice and your thoughtfulness for others is too often under appreciated. I want you to know that I appreciate you! I want you to own premium because you deserve it!
Owning premium pieces doesn’t have to be a splurge or out of reach. Owning premium means you will get your money’s worth out of your investment because it’s high quality and something you really love and will use…a lot!
The Top 7 Premium Pieces Moms Deserve:
- Jimmy Choo Red Elaphe Platform Sandals ($1195)
- La Mer Eye Balm (.5 oz/$140)
- Kristen Tote from Coach ($698)
- YSL Golden Gloss Trio Gift Set ($65)
- A flight to Paris for dinner with the love of your life ($3000+)
- Citizens of Humanity Riley Boyfriend Jeans ($242)
- HP Envy 13 Laptop ($1700)
(Keep reading to enter to win a HP ENVY 13)
The HP Envy 13 is a premium laptop that has really amazing features and looks downright sexy!
- At less than an inch thin, the HP Envy 13 compliments its luxurious design elements, such as its etched metal chassis, and best-in-class hardware with the intuitive user experience delivered by Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional (available as upgrade). It looks sexy and works hard, like a mom in red high heels!
- Sounding a bit like your daughter’s cheerleading dance, the HP Envy 13 features programs like snap, pin, shake, and peek in Windows 7, making day-to-day tasks a breeze. Pin is especially cool as it works just like tacking notes on a bulletin board, you can use pin to keep the things you need close at hand. A digital bulletin board is priceless to a busy mom!
- Windows 7 Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews help you more quickly find documents, pictures, music and websites. Don’t you wish you had a jump list for your purse to help you find your keys more quickly?
- Great features like HomeGroup makes sharing music, pictures, videos, and document on home networks easy. What a great way to share with your kids in a way that is meaningful to them!
- The HP Envy 13 400 nit Radiance display, which is twice as bright as other notebook displays in its class, BluRay and Beats Audio make it an ideal device for experiencing music and video. This is a feauture your tweens and teens are going to flip for! Plus, the BluRay will be a great addition to any family trip!
- Windows 7 enhances that experience with features like Play To, which allows users to play media through a home video/audio SYSTEM, and with Windows Media Center which enables you to watch, pause, and record live TV. Listen to your tunes. Show off your photo collection. Enjoy online entertainment. And do it all from your living-room couch. .
- The HP Envy 13 Slim Fit Extended-Life notebook battery gives users up to 16.25 hours of battery life for working, enjoying media or connecting with friends on the go. I wish I had that kind of energy!
- Windows 7 power management contributes to battery longevity by running fewer background activities, automatic screen dimming, powering off unused ports and more. Efficiency at it’s finest!
The HP Envy 13 is a sexy looking laptop, with many features that are a real benefit to a mom! I invite you to own one, because you deserve a premium laptop! Can’t you see yourself using this all the time?!
Enter to Win:
First: leave a comment below telling me what premium item you covet. Is it jeans, a purse, a lipstick, a trip?
Second, for a second chance to enter: Tweet this message and leave the url in the comments below. (If you don’t leave the url in the comments below, I can not include the tweet as an entry, sorry!)
RT @amominred I want to win a $1700 Premium HP Envy 13! Enter me! http://tinyurl.com/yj8vds8
UPDATE: For those that don’t know how to get your tweet url to leave here in the comments, here’s how:
After you tweet, your tweet will show on the home page. Just under the tweet it says a length of time (less than 15 seconds ago, one minute ago, 2 days ago, etc). Click on that length of time and it goes to the link of that exact tweet. Copy and paste that url into the comments below. Hope that helps
November 27 at NOON PT
US residents only, please
The winner will be selected at random using Random.org.
UPDATE: CONTEST CLOSED. Winner announced later today. Good luck!