The temperatures just keep climbing! ugh! Time for some HOT weather fashion that will help you feel cool but look professional!
Who: Any woman that wants to look professional for work and business
What: Stylish dresses
Where: to work, business meetings and networking functions
When: Hot summer days
Why: To beat the heat (but look HOT!)
How: Gorgeous dresses with the right detailing
When dressing for work in the heat, you want to remember a few rules to keep your look professional:
- Leave the high-low hems and maxi dresses for the weekend
- Wear a dress that you can wear a regular, supportive bra with. The last thing you want to do is wear a sweater or blazer to cover bra straps during a meeting!
- While you may feel like wearing short shorts, do keep your hem length near or below the knee
- Where styles that don’t hug your body too closely. Pencil skirts can wait!
- Have fun with color and prints as appropriate for your work place or business brand.
- Pair with office appropriate shoes. Never wear flip-flops or casual sandals in a professional setting.
Remember, when dressing for work or when representing your business, you need to dress on-brand. Some of these styles won’t work in all situations. Use your judgement and find what works for you!
What is your favorite dress style for summer?
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!