Want to redefine your look so you look flattering in everything you own? Choose clothes that compliment your body type! If it doesn’t compliment you, don’t give it a second thought! Rock your body, no matter what size or shape, by learning how to accentuate or camouflage to give your body a balanced, sexy appearance.
In this post, we’ll focus on the Rectangle Body Type and what core pieces you should own for fall:
Your Shape: Your bust, waist and hips are similar measurements
Your Goal: Create the illusion of curves, define the waist, and add femininity to your figure.
- Bootcut Jeans or flare pants can help add curves and softness to your look.
- Soften your upper body and add femininity with cowl necks and draped tops.
- Tailored blazers and jackets will help define your waist, creating a beautiful hourglass silhouette.
- Sweaters and tops with ruched detail create the illusion of curves.
- Wrap dresses and tops visually add curves by emphasizing the bust and waist.
- Belts are the best way to instantly define a waistline.
- Feminine jewelry with a round shapes, rather than strong lines, add softness to your overall look.
- Wearing heels with an almond toe adds curves to your lower body!
Each of these pieces work for a variety of outfits and are great staples to a well-edited wardrobe!
Remember, if it doesn’t work for your body type, don’t waste your time trying it on and definitely don’t waste your money buying it. You deserve to look and feel your absolute best so don’t settle for wardrobe pieces that fail you.
Want to learn more about how to dress your body type? Read more here: Learn Your Body Type and How To Dress It Well.