Red carpets are fun to watch during the awards show. It’s fun to get inspired by the hair, makeup and dresses! Sunday night’s MTV VMA red carpet was no different!
Two trendsetters at the awards showcased their look – Gwen Stefani rocked her own LAMB Couture line with bold eyes and pretty pink lips and Demi Lovato wore a lively red Lavin dress with identical red lips and a natural glow. Recreate these gorgeous looks at home with these Mary Kay tips and tricks!
Gwen loves bold lips and I love that she took a break from the red to embrace a bright pink pout!
Pretty in Pink
- Coat lips with Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie.
- For Shine, add Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait to the center of lips.
- Apply a thin line of Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Black on the upper lash line and Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black to the waterline.
- Put on two coats of Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black to the upper and lower lashes.
- Brush on Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Sparkling Cider to the apples of cheeks
You know I love red so this look worn by Demi is a hit with me. I love the red lipstick recommendation by Mary Kay…Firecracker straight from the tube! Simple and stunning!
- Line lips with Mary Kay Lip Liner in Clear and apply Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Firecracker straight from the tube.
- Sweep Mary Kay Bronzing Powder in Light to Medium along the hairline and cheeks for a perfect glow.
- Apply Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black and lengthen lashes with Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in Black.
Which look do you prefer? Pretty in Pink or Red Hot?
Red carpet or grocery aisles, these products will work to polish your look! Contact your local Mary Kay consultant (or use mine!) to order these gorgeous products!