As a mother of a young one, or even multiple children, it can be exhausting. There is a one hundred percent chance that these women need space and time to just let their hair down, exhale, relax, and throw their feet up on their favourite piece of furniture while doing…
Last week my friend and blogging sister, Bailey of Makeover Momma, made a big announcement on her site. She has decided, for the good of her family, to step down from her amazing position as Makeover Momma editor. She will no longer share her fabulous writing, reviews and insights with…
How many children do you have? One 2 year old son, Jackson
Your Business Name:HollywoodBackwash.com
Brief Description of Your Business:
An up to the minute celebrity gossip website, featuring celebrity fashion, fitness and beauty tips as well as other celebrity hi-jinks.
When do you make time to run a business with your busy MOM schedule?
Although my laptop stays close to me all day, the majority of my work is done first thing in the morning while my son watches cartoons, during naptime and late at night after he finally goes down for the night. It’s not unusual for me to work until 2am and then be up at 8am with the boy.
What is your favorite beauty tip?
• Use an inexpensive exfoliator like St. Ives on your whole body, not just your face.
• Using body oil/baby oil on top of lotion give your skin a soft sheen.
• Shave with cheap hair conditioner instead of shaving crème, leaves your legs silky smooth.
• If you can stand the taste, baking soda mixed with toothpaste really does whiten your teeth.
• And of course drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep.
• A great smelling lotion can be used on pulse points instead of perfume.
• Keep a small tube of Aquaphor with you at all times for lip gloss in a pinch, dry cuticles, chapped lips or bits of dry skin.