Summer brings many opportunities to wear your swim suit! A coverup can come in handy when you are taking your little on to the bathroom, making a snack run or giving your skin extra sun protection! But, don’t rely on a frumpy old t-shirt! Get yourself a pretty coverup so that when your hair is dripping, your skin is dry from chlorine or you have sand everywhere…, you can still look fabulous and effortlessly chic!
The 7 Best Summer Coverups
- A maxi dress– a perfect pool party coverup. It’s easy to pull on and it looks fabulous
- A brightly colored scarf– something you likely already have in your closet! Simply tie it around your waist for instant coverage and it’s far more slimming than a bulk beach towel!
- A jersey knit tank dress– as comfortable as a favorite tee! Great for at home pool time!
- Tube top dress or tunic– another easy to pull-on style that offers you bare shoulders and lots of sexiness!
- Board shorts– gives extra coverage on your thighs and butt. These are great to slide on for a quick run to the snack bar.
- Kaftan– sophisticated with full arm coverage. Generally made of very lightweight or sheer fabric to keep you cool
- A hooded tunic– great for the beach when the coastal breeze kicks up!
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and umbrellas provide great coverage for skin protection!
Helen kaminski accessories SAND, 120 GBP
Relaxed Glamour Signature Sunglasses, $9
dELiAs > Reef Malia Cover-Up > apparel > swim > cover-ups, $60
Swim Shop – Cover-Ups – Nordstrom, $50
adidas – Trefoil Board Shorts – Swimwear, $40
Swim Shop – Cover-Ups – Nordstrom, $27
Womens Swim Accessories at Chadwicks.com, $25
ASOS | ASOS Jersey Vest Beach Dress With Pockets at ASOS, $20
Buy Banana Boat UltraMist Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Sport…, $1