You’ve probably noticed some changes going on here at A Mom in Red High Heels! As we navigate through a makeover, one of the most exciting additions to the site is the StyleOwner Boutique! I’m thrilled to share with you a closet full of fashion, footwear, accessories and beauty essentials!
Let me take you on a tour:
There are three ways to get to the boutique:
- The SHOP tab on the navigation bar
- The gorgeous red heel banner on the right side bar (looks like the one above)
- Direct: http://shop.amominredhighheels.com
Once at the boutique, you’ll find my Must-Have Favorites right at the top, middle of the page. Here are a few:
1. Links Rhinestone Statement Ring- you’ll get compliments wearing this one! Don’t save it for a special occasion! It’s good to add a little glam to your every day look!
2. NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment- Gotta have the gloss. Gotta have the SPF. This product is a win-win!
3. Brass X Cuff by Natalie B Jewelry- Turquoise is such a perfect stone for spring and summer. Wear this often!
4. Bonnie Two Tone Suede and Leather Platform Pumps- the best way to colorblock! Red and black heels by dolce vita.
5. The Montana Studded iPhone Cover by Jagger Edge- Loving it for the edgy studs but mostly because it’s my daughter’s name, “Montana”. Available in a variety of colors, this is a gorgeous iPhone cover!
You have some options once you arrive at the boutique:
- Scroll down the page, checking out everything from gorgeous, lacy panties to lip balm to the perfect summer dress.
- Use the LEFT menu to navigate categories you are interested in shopping
- Use the RIGHT menu called, “Stylist Recommendations”. Here I have grouped together my favorite collections for an easy shopping experience. (ie: Favorite Red Styles…everything red or Daily Basics including must-have wardrobe pieces!) I know you don’t have time to click too long so I recommend starting here for my recommendations.
Why a boutique? Because I love fashion and beauty. I love having a place to send you to find the brands and styles I love. Plus, I do have a costly red high heel addiction, so this boutique earns me some commissions based on sales.
Keep me posted on your thoughts! Leave comments, tweets and Facebook posts with your question or thoughts on the merchandise. If you love something, Pin it! I’ll work hard to stock it with great styles that you’ll love for work and play!