Effortless boho waves set the stage for a carefree day of fun. This quick hair tutorial will have you out the door and enjoying the day in no time!
Products / Tools
1. Create a center part. Take a 1” vertical section and mist CHI Style & Stay Spray prior to curling.
2. Curl section using the 1” CHI ARC Rotating Curling Iron, directing the hair back and away from the face and leaving out the ends for an undone wavy look.
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until the entire head is curled.
4. Flip head over and break up the curls by combing your fingers through the hair.
5. Finish the effortless look by misting the hair with CHI Shine Infusion for a lightweight polish.
This pretty hairstyle looks good for both work and play and will last a couple of days.
Love this style? Let me know where you are going to wear boho waves. Leave a comment below!
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is your partner in personal style. Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and get the latest advice on how to create a personal style that you love!