It is summer and time for some fun! With 2 days in a row at Wet N Wild Palm Springs and the weekend ahead to be spent at the beach, it is essential to bring the right things along to stay refreshed and stylish! Here are my top beach/pool bag items:
- A bright, waterproof tote. Skip the boring neutrals, go for a bright, bold tote instead. Color is so fun for summer!
- Sunscreen, of course! We always apply at home before putting our suits on. Swim suits move (especially with waves and water slides of epic heights!), it’s important to be completely covered. Reapplying is also essential so the SPF travels with us, always!
- A fluffy beach towel. The bigger, the better!
- Sunglasses. Sun protection in the most stylish way! Purple leopard print is a great option. Have fun with your shades!
- Lip balm. Mega moisture, gorgeous color!
- Hair tie. Skip the boring, go for a fun one that can double as a bracelet if you opt to take your hair down.
- Shopping catalog or magazine for down time. It’s always a good time to create a wish list!
- iPod. Always with me for me-time moments. I love music and I love listening to personal power audios. Tony Robbins is a favorite!
- Refreshing drink. Bottled Starbucks® Iced Coffee keeps me going and are a refreshing treat! Plus, here is a little secret, my kids think it tastes too much like coffee so they don’t try and drink it. It’s a treat just for me! Look for these beverages at convenience, drug and grocery stores. Suggested retail price: $1.99 per bottle and new this year, $4.99/$5.99 for a pack of four (prices vary by market).
What are your take-along must-haves for the pool or beach? Please share in the comments below!
Bottled Starbucks Iced Coffee beverages are the perfect blend of premium Starbucks coffee and 2 percent milk. Available in four delicious offerings: Coffee + Milk, Low Calorie Coffee + Milk, Vanilla, and Caramel, Starbucks Iced Coffee ready-to-drink beverages are the perfect on-the-go refreshment to get you through the daily commute, big projects such as spring cleaning, or an exciting road trip with friends. Look for it at major grocery and convenience stores, available nationwide.
Compensation was provided by Starbucks Coffee Company via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Starbucks Coffee Company.