At the 85th Annual Academy Awards, Stacy Keibler stunned on the red carpet in a look created for her by hairstylist Robert Vetica using Carol’s Daughter products. Vetica turned to Carol’s Daughter’s Monoi and Macadamia collections to create Keibler’s stunning look.
“We wanted to create a modern retro look, very old Hollywood in the 30’s glamour. We chose to do a low side part, deconstructed into a faux bob with loose volume,” said Vetica.
- Robert started out with wet hair, adding a few drops of the Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum ($30) to give Stacy’s hair the strength and flexibility it needed for the initial blowdry.
- After blowdrying, Robert applied the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum ($18) before curling her hair into loose waves and setting it with the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Styling Hair Spray ($17).
- Following, Robert brushed out Stacy’s curls and swept hair into a loose faux bob, finishing off the look with the Carol’s Daughter Finishing Shine Mist ($18) to give her hair a lasting, red-carpet shine.
Carol’s Daughter products are available at Carol’s Daughter Stores, Carolsdaughter.com, Ulta.com, Sephora.com, Macy’s, Belk and Dillard’s stores nationwide.
I love everything about Stacy’s look- from the faux bob to the studs on the dress to the earrings! A gorgeous display of classy with a touch of edge!
What do you think of Stacy’s look?
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!