Do you have an important event to attend and nothing to wear?
Want to look fabulous but feel comfortable and confident?
Feeling stressed out about the decision of what to wear?
Do you get overwhelmed trying to decide which shoes and handbag look right with your dress?
Do you wish someone would just wave a magic wand and you would look perfect for your special occasion?
When special occasions arise and you want to look fabulous, it can be very stressful trying to decide just what to wear. Who has time to even think about it, much less shop for the perfect outfit?
I absolutely love getting dressed up, having my hair and makeup done and enjoying an evening out. I know that when my outfit is on-point and I feel amazing, I can better concentrate on the task at hand or the people in front of me. This is what I want for you!
I just so happen to be really good at shopping online, putting outfits together for special occasions and helping women look fabulous! Consider me the fairy godmother from Cinderella. My magic wand is a computer mouse, my magical powers is finding you the best outfit for your special occasion!
Nothing compares to the feeling you have when you look and feel your best. Give yourself the pleasure of enjoying your moment in the spotlight (or just attending the party) in style! When you indulge in yourself once in a while, it is really good for your soul!
When you take care of your outer appearance and feel fabulous about how you look, you can focus on other things, like hosting a party, giving a speech, your special date and, (this is important!!) enjoying yourself! When you show up confident, elegant and with effortless style, you can use your energy to SHINE bright in the spotlight at your special event!
… to not to be pulling at your dress all evening because it doesn’t fit right?
… to not wish you had worn something different because you don’t like what you are wearing?
… to stroll into your event, effortlessly and confidently?
… to enjoy others at the event instead of worrying about how you look?
… to know your jewelry has just the right amount of bling for your dress?
… to know your shoes and handbag are the right style for your outfit?
In the Styled for the Spotlight styling service, I will help you select an amazing outfit for your big event! It takes the pressure off of you, saves you time and you can enjoy virtual shopping at your convenience. You will receive:
- An evaluation of your style preferences and body type via a written assessment and coaching call. Body measurements will be required from you (this is super important for online shopping!)
- A lookbook of 3 outfit options with clickable shopping links, customized for your budget, body type, personality and event.
- Personalized skin care routine leading up to the event
- Personalized makeup and hair recommendations for the event
- One 60 minute consultation via phone or Skype to establish your wants, needs and hopes.
Ready to get Styled for the Spotlight? Click the button below to get started!**
What others are saying…
THANK YOU so much for working with me to help me dress for our Convention and help me find the clothes that make me look and feel good. You’re amazingly patient and flexible and you went above and beyond in the time crunch I was in.
Megan, Premier LV Leader & Lexus Achiever at Rodan + Fields
The style coaching time and information I received from Tammy was priceless! She is worth the investment!
Bridgett, Young Living Essential Oils
The Styled for the Spotlight styling service is the perfect option for a woman who:
- is really busy running her business and caring for her family
- hates shopping
- gets overwhelmed when trying to decide what to wear on a regular day, let alone a big event
- is looking to uplevel her personal style and make a gorgeous style statement at her next event
- dreads going to the local mall and searching through racks of dresses that don’t match the vision she has in her head of the dress she wants
- knows she needs help finding the perfect look for her special occassion
- asked all her friends what she should wear and is now more confused than ever
Is this you?