We are busy women! With all the running around, quick-drying, rough brushing, pool swimming, gnarly ponytailing, and other things we don’t like to admit that we do, our hair is not always in the best of shape. Do your ends need a sign that reads, “WARNING: Fire Hazard”? Do they look like this?
Brazilian Blowout Split End Repair Treatment is “the only in-salon service that instantly repairs, strengthens, seals & protects ends for up to 4 weeks in only 10 minutes!” To maximize strength, keep your length, and sharpen your haircut, have a Split End Repair Treatment with every cut and/or color. Or, you can always have it along with just a wash and blowdry/style.
Utilizing a proprietary Thermo-Marine Bonding System™, this treatment fills in and binds broken hair fibers together, instantly mending split ends while a Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex prevents future breakage by protecting ends against daily styling and environmental damage.
The end result is instantly repaired, stronger, healthier ends protected against future breakage.
So OF COURSE I had to be one of the first to try it! I jumped right in and tried it on a few clients, my assistant, and myself (OK, my assistant did it on me!)
What to Expect:
- Beginning with slightly damp, shampooed hair, the stylist will lightly dust the solution onto the bottom 2 to 3 inches of the hair.
- Product will be combed through the ends to ensure each strand is coated with reparative nutrients to mend and seal where the cuticle is split or broken.
- Next, the stylist will blow dry the hair as smooth as possible using a round boar bristle brush.
- Finally, the stylist will flat iron the bottom 2 to 3 inches of the hair to lock in the product and seal the ends.
- [This is one my own tip] If you don’t like your hair super straight, your stylist can re-style your hair after flat ironing it, like Anna above
How it works:
Try Brazilian Blowout Split End Repair on your next salon visit; your hair will thank you! This is a new product, so you’ll want to ask for it when booking, to be sure your salon has it in stock. For additional defrizzing, use Brazilian Blowout Acai Aftercare shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning masque.
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger | Red Heel Lover | Personal Development Enthusiast. Her personal motto is to live life with style and confidence! Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and stay up-to-date on the latest beauty and style advice on A Mom in Red High Heels!