You are a smart women, right? You expect the best, right? Then this article is for you!
Today’s shoppers are smart and expect more. Not only do they want a quality product at a great price, they want benefits for shopping with stores. It’s alright, you are not being selfish if this is you. The stores that understand how to give the consumer a little extra bonus for being a loyal customer are the ones that are getting ahead in this economy. And, it’s a beautiful thing for you because it means savings and rewards for you!
MyPoints.com is a loved resource for those wishing to maximize their shopping dollar.
- MyPoints is a free online rewards program. You earn Points/rewards for pretty much everything you can do online: shopping, surveys, searching, printing coupons and playing games.
- Earning Points is easy! Just create a MyPoints account, shop your favorite brands and earn cash, gift cards or travel miles!
- New Members earn $10 fast! Make your next 2 online purchases through MyPoints in your first 30 days of membership and MyPoints will deposit a bonus $10 worth of Points into your account! Those Points are more than enough to give you $10 towards very popular merchants and restaurants, such as Amazon, Overstock, Gap, Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Sears, Kohl’s, Regal Entertainment – and so much more!
- If you already shop online or print grocery coupons every week before going shopping, wouldn’t you want to earn rewards for it? Especially when you can use your rewards to treat yourself to a little something! Clip coupons on MyPoints for grocery and personal items like diapers, cereal, baking mixes and shampoo!
- Save with online coupons too! I spotted many discounts for beauty brands that I love! If I am buying product, I am definitely checking MyPoints for savings offers!
Here are a few holiday gifts you could shop for and use MyPoints to help you earn rewards:
- iTunes gift card (earning 2 points per dollar spent)
- Winter clothing from Old Navy (earning 8 points per dollar spent)
- Holiday decor from Target (earning 2 points per dollar spent)
- Murad Skin Care (earning 7 points per dollar spent)
- Novelty Candy from Candy Galaxy (earning 3 points per dollar spent)
Shall I continue?
- Makeup from Sephora (earning 2 points per dollar spent)
- A new digital camera from Canon (earning 2 points per dollar spent)
- Wireless devices from Verizon (earning 2000 points)
- A cookie bouquet from Cookies by Design (earning 4 points per dollar spent)
- High Heels from Barneys New York (earning 2 points per dollar spent)
As you can see, the options are nearly endless. Whatever type of product or gift you need, you can purchase it and earn rewards if you shop through MyPoints.com.
Join MyPoints today and start earning Points for everything you do online – from shopping, to printing coupons, taking surveys and playing games! Click here to join!
There is no reason not to take advantage of this opportunity. Christmas is just 43 days away. Get shopping!
P.S. If you invite friends and they join, you’ll earn points too!
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger | Red Heel Lover | Personal Development Enthusiast. Her personal motto is to live life with style and confidence! Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and stay up-to-date on the latest beauty and style advice on A Mom in Red High Heels!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MyPoints. The opinions and text are all mine.