As a Digital Correspondent, I’ll keep you up to date on what is going on during this campaign. There is social media involvement that could win you a trip to New York, National Wear Red Day® (oh! I can’t wait!), a fashion show, celebrities and more! So fun!
Diet Coke Kicks Off #ShowYourHeart Photo Contest Putting Fans A-Twitter!
- From January 22-26, fans who upload a heart-inspired picture using #ShowYourHeart on Twitter and Instagram will instantly be entered to win a trip to the 2013 Red Dress CollectionSM Fashion Show in NYC.
- Five lucky winners will be selected – one per day – and one grand prize winner will receive a shopping spree in NYC accompanied by a stylist.
About Diet Coke and The Heart Truth®
- Since showing some heart is always on trend, throughout February, American Heart Month, readers who upload photos to Twitter or Instagram with #ShowYourHeart will trigger a donation by from Diet Coke to the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (up to $100,000), in support of women’s heart health programs.
- Diet Coke is in its sixth year as a passionate supporter of the The Heart Truth® campaign, led by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI).
- The Heart Truth® campaign raises awareness and support for women’s heart health programs. Women need to know that it’s never too early to begin taking care of their hearts.
- This year, Diet Coke is building momentum from the can to the catwalk as millions of Diet Coke packages will prominently feature the hashtag #ShowYourHeart for the first time ever.
- The hope is fans who see #ShowYourHeart will be reminded to spread the word – and support – for The Heart Truth®.
Won’t you take a moment today and post a picture on Twitter or Instagram that shows a heart-inspiring moment? Maybe a special picture of your kids or you with your husband? Maybe one of your sweet puppy giving kisses or Grandpa holding your new born? Whatever pulls at your heart-strings will work! Don’t forget to use hashtag #ShowYourHeart to qualify for an entry into the giveaway!
Watch for more updates because today is just the kick-off to this great campaign! I can’t wait! It’s powerful, creates community and support for a much needed cause!
As an official digital correspondent, I am receiving compensation.