We all know that the holidays can suck our bank accounts dry. Every year I say I am going to shop smarter, save more and not go into “stress mode” like I always do. This year, I actually feel like I did pretty well…until a few unexpected gifts needed to be purchased. To be honest, last minute gift buying can set me into a tale spin. Fortunately, I had some help from PromotionalCodes.com.
PromotionalCodes.com has hundreds of thousands of coupons from over 20,000 name brand retailers. They have coupons on items like computers, cell phones, clothes, furniture, vacations, flowers, business products, sporting goods, jewelry, toys and so much more! The staff at PromotionalCodes.com is working around the clock to update the site with the freshest coupons from all the retailers you love like Saks Fifth Ave, Kohl’s, Target, Travelocity, Dell and Overstock.com. The best part? When you use PromotionalCodes.com, you can save 10%, 20% and even 60% or more off purchases and cash in on free shipping coupons as well!
What I needed:
A gift for a woman whom I don’t really know but will be spending Christmas at our house. I wanted something nice but not too expensive. I don’t really know her taste or style but I found a great 25% off coupon for J. Jill on PC. Once I clicked on the link “Redeem Coupon,” I was taken to J.Jill’s website. From there, the code was activated and I found a great pair of earrings that are stylish but simple. I think they will be the perfect gift for this woman.
I also shopped and found a Robot Zombie R/C on Think Geek. Have you seen these things? PERFECT for boys! PromotionalCodes.com had a coupon for Free Shipping and I saved myself over $7!
Saving money is easy when you take the time to shop around and utilize discount codes! PromotionalCodes.com has so many great deals for websites you already shop that there is no reason not to check them for coupons first!
Online Couponing 101 – A Crash Course in Do’s and Don’ts from PromotionalCodes.com:
- Do make sure to take advantage of the “promotional code” box at checkout
- Do stack coupons as some retailers allow you to use more than one coupon or code in the same offer, especially with free shipping coupons
- Do check back regularly. Coupons are being uploaded on a daily basis.
- Do follow your favorite brands on social media sites as they often will provide special offers for their followers
-Do print coupons from PromotionalCodes.com to take along when shopping brick and mortar.
- Don’t make an in-store purchase without comparing prices online. You can often find the item cheaper online PLUS most retailers offer free shipping
- Don’t pay for coupons as an upfront fee for access to deals is often a sign they are fraudulent. Coupons are meant to save you money – they shouldn’t cost you anything. Likewise, never give out personal information in order to get promotional codes or discounts
- Don’t be committed to one brand or store only. Comparison shop online to find the best deal for the product you’re looking for
You can also find deals on the go with the free PromotionalCodes.com App for iPhone or Android
Good luck finding those deals! And remember, PromotionalCodes.com is for any time of year! I’m sure one of your New Year resolutions is to save more money so when shopping, shop smart!