At the unveiling of the royal baby this morning, the famous new mum, Kate Middleton, looked simply stunning in a beautiful pale blue Jenny Packham dress which was complemented by an effortless, wavy blowout. To recreate her stunning look, follow these tips from TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu, who is responsible for creating Jenny Packham’s runway hairstyles at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
“The secret to her effortless style is subtle volume and soft, natural movement.” – Jeanie Syfu
How To Steps:
- On damp hair, apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse focusing on the crown, to infuse volume and add TRESemmé Platinum Strength Heat Protect Spray to the ends for a smooth and healthy finish
- Rough dry with fingers until the hair is about 80% dry and then separate into sections
- Wrap small sections around a medium-sized round brush, creating tension at the root and blow-drying hair away from the face to add dimension and movement
- Once complete, set hair by wrapping small-to-medium sections around large Velcro rollers, giving hair a natural bounce. Heat the rollers with a blow dryer to lock the style in place
- Finish by spraying hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray to create a touchable blowout, full of movement and soft waves
Way to go Kate for looking so hot in your wedge heels and freshly blown hair!
Learn more about TRESemme and where to purchase at tresemme.com
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!