We recently looked at the top 6 Hair Trends for Spring 2015. A low ponytail made that list! Emma Stone shows how perfectly appropriate this style is for the red carpet. Think how fabulous you’ll look wearing it in everyday life! Follow these tips to get the look right:
SAG Award Winner Emma Stone’s simple, sleek ponytail complimented her tuxedo-inspired Dior gown. “This style has become a red carpet favorite and even though this look appears very simple, the attention to detail is what makes Emma look so striking with this side part low ponytail. This style gives a polished edge to any look as it keeps you looking streamlined.” – Jenny Balding, Cutler/Redken Stylist
- Start by creating a low side part, focusing on keeping the part very straight.
- Blow dry hair very smooth and straight and then use a straightening iron throughout to give the ultimate sleek finish.
- Sweep into a low ponytail at the nape.
- The attention to detail with the part and the sleek finish really transforms a simple ponytail into a chic style.
- Finish by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all over to create the ultimate shine.
Good products mean everything! Don’t skip the products!
What do you think? Will you be wearing a sleek, low ponytail this spring? Très chic!
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger | Red Heel Lover | Personal Development Enthusiast. Her personal motto is to live life with style and confidence! Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and stay up-to-date on the latest beauty and style advice on A Mom in Red High Heels!