And the winner is…. Seth Aaron!
Did you have the chance to tune in to the Project Runway All Stars finale last week?
Season three winner, Seth Aaron showcased his Spanish heritage with his winning collection last night, complete with classic bright reds, yellows, blacks and whites. To create a face that meshed seamlessly with Seth’s bold designs, the model’s makeup was inspired by Seth’s primary color palette.
As the Official Beauty Sponsor of this season of Project Runway All Stars, Mary Kay dishes the insider beauty tips on how to get the winning look inspired by winner, Seth Aaron’s winning design.
- Begin with Mary Kay TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer. Using a foundation brush, apply TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation in the shade appropriate for your skin tone.
- Next, to cover any blemishes and under eye circles, use Mary Kay Concealer tapping it on with a damp sponge to blend seamlessly.
- To bring out the bone structure and brighten the skin without adding color or texture, use the Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen to highlight the cheekbones, brow bone, down the bridge of the nose, the middle of the chin and the corners of the lips.
- Add warmth and dimension to the face with Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in one to two shades darker than your skin tone. Using the Compact Cheek Brush, sweep the mineral powder in the hollow of the cheekbones, across the top of the forehead into the hairline and under the jaw.
- For a matte look, powder the t-zone with Mary Kay Translucent Powder to finish.
- Using the Mary Kay Eye Color Brush, sweep the white eye shadow in the Mary Kay At Play Tuxedo Palate across the eyelid from the inside out. Blend the grey eye shadow from the Tuxedo Palette across the lid and crease from the outside in, stopping before reaching the inner eye corner.
- Next, using the Mary Kay Eye Smudger Brush, blend a little black from the Tuxedo palette around the rim of the eyes. Damp the Mary Kay Eyeliner/Eyebrow Brush and using the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in black, apply a thin line on the upper lash line, making the line slightly thicker towards the outer eye to create definition.
- To finish the eyes, apply a generous amount of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I
- To finish the look, use Mary Kay Crème Lipstick in Really Red, concentrating on the perfect shape; blot and reapply to deepen the color application, making lips pop with bold, vibrant color.
Mary Kay has generously offered a prize package to one lucky reader. The winner may select either the skin care products featured here or the eye and lip products! That is a tough choice but either way, a pretty fabulous prize!
How to Enter:
Entry 1 (mandatory): Leave a comment below sharing where you want your Valentine’s Day date to take you (while you wear the Mary Kay Crème Lipstick in Really Red, of course! It is such a confident, bold shade- perfect for Valentine’s Day!)
Deadline to enter:
January 20 @ 11:59 PM PST
Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond to claim the prize or a new winner will be selected. U.S. residents only, please.