- A hat wide enough to protect your face from the sun, plus it will protect your expensive hair color from sun damage. I’m on the search for a new one myself since at our last beach visit, my husband said I looked like a 70 year old from behind in my wide brim floppy hat. Ha! Not sexy. I’m thinking something a little more funky, a little less garden party.
- Tinted moisturizer with SPF. A tinted moisturizer or BB Cream is a great go-to in warm weather. It still provides coverage, evening out your skin tone, but you will feel like you have nothing on! The key ingredient in this product is the SPF (make sure yours has it!). For a gorgeous glow, wear one with illuminating properties to help your skin look bright and hydrated! Multi-tasking products are the best!
- Waterproof mascara. No need to go bare-faced due to a little heat and water when you can go waterproof! Keep the lush, long lashes, skip the raccoon eyes!
- Deep conditioner. If you are swimming in a chlorinated pool or salt water, get your hair wet with tap water before jumping in. This fills your hair cuticle with moisture so there isn’t as much salt or chlorine absorbed to damage your hair. Use a deep conditioner a couple times per week to put moisture back into your hair.
- Self Tanner… The best tan around. Many of us love the healthy looking glow the summer sun provides but we also know how dangerous it is to sit for hours baking ourselves to the perfect golden tan! You won’t suffer skin damage when you are tanning from a bottle! Just be sure to cover up and use SPF all over your body when you are in the sun.
- Hydrating Lip Tint. The final beauty product for your water fun day! It gives you a lovely tint of color plus it keep your lips moisturized!
I understand the desire to sit and read a magazine while the kids splash and play but this summer, I challenge you to get in on the fun- even for a short time. You’ll be creating memories that you and your kids will never forget. Isn’t the story of, “Remember when mom screamed all the way down the water slide?” so much better than, “Remember when we had so much fun at the water park? Was mom there? Oh yeah, she was sitting under the umbrella reading.” Get engaged. #LiveinAwesome!
*This is a sponsored post