HydroPeptide Eye Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate is brightening eyes everywhere! It’s formula is lightweight yet luxurious. It performs to give you something that all tired moms want: brighter eyes, firmer eye area with less puffiness and less wrinkles, and fading dark circles! Does that remind you of pre-mom days? Since you won’t be sending back the little ones anytime soon (I hope!), you are stuck with some long nights ahead for the next, say, 18 years (at least). Which means, dark circles. Unless…you decide to use HydroPeptide Eye Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate!
5 Reasons I Love this Power-Packed Eye Cream:
- It’s a cocktail of 7 powerful peptides that help fight fine lines
- It contains Vitamin K, hesperidin and chrysin to help reduce dark bruise-like discoloration and puffiness around the eyes
- It contains light refracting pearls to brighten and illuminate the eye area
- The formula is super hydrating, making me feel moisturized around my eye area
- It makes me look rested…even when I’m not! (what more could a mom ask for?!)
I’ve been using this formula for 2 weeks and I’m happy to not only be achieving the look of bright eyes but I am actually helping my eye area skin become more healthy! I like this eye cream so much that I would love to try the other great products in the HydroPeptide skin care line.
While the price may seem steep, the .68 oz bottle is large enough to last 2 months! This formula is super concentrate so you only need a half a pump, shared between both eyes, to get the desired results.
Enter to Win:
Enjoy a .68 FL OZ bottle of HydroPeptide Eye Anti-Wrinkle Dark Circle Concentrate of your own! Leave a comment telling me what excites you and keeps you up at night. We all know that stress, illness and children are the culprits for sleepless nights most of the time but sometimes, good things happen, the mind wheels are turning, excitement is keeping you up…tell me about those times!
Deadline to Enter:
November 17 @11:59 PM PT
US Residents only, please
Winner selected using Random.org