- “Please don’t underestimate the effects of your lifestyle on your skin. Dr. Gerstner tells her patients that the most important things they can do for their skin are to wear sunscreen, not to smoke, to maintain a healthy body weight, and not to yo-yo diet. “A full, round face is youthful. Go back to your high school yearbook and look how full your cheeks were,” she says. “A think, guant face will make you look old.” (source)
- “Our skin reflects our…state of health…and much of what we want the world to know about us.” Nina Jablonski, anthropologist and author of Skin: A Natural History. (source)
- “Ninety-five percent of wrinkles are due to sun exposure,” says Doris Day, M.D., assistant clinical professor of dermatology at New York University Medical Center. (source)
- “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.” Eleanor Roosevelt
So what are you going to do to be a beautiful old person who is like a work of art?
Here’s an idea to get you started:
“In all the years I have been developing ‘in-vitro’ skin cultures, the dermal structure achieved after the addition of the Imedeen® Time Perfection ingredients was among the best ever observed.” Dr. Odile Damour Laboratory for skin substitutes, Lyon, France. (source)
I have finally finished my 90 day trial of Imedeen®. I began after the holiday season and made it a part of my nightly routine. Using the Imedeen® Time Perfection anti-aging supplement has been easy to incorporate and beneficial for my skin’s health. My skin is soft and firm, with the most noticable improvement in the jaw line.
Imedeen® has been a pioneering skincare product since 1991 and is now available at a retailer near you or online. A true innovation in anti-aging skincare, Imedeen® is a daily tablet that works from the inside out and has been shown to work in as little as 90 days in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving skin quality and moisture balance, and protecting collagen and elastin fibers against oxidative damage.
If you are ready to get serious about your anti-aging skin care plan, you have to get serious about what you are putting into your body, not just what you put onto your skin! Even with a healthy diet full of anti-oxidants, you could be missing out on some key anti-aging nutrients.
The proprietary blend of proteins and polysaccharides in the Imedeen Time Perfection® marine complex provides elements important for skin’s structure and moisture, similar to those naturally found in the skin’s supporting tissue.
- LycoPhence GS® is a skin defense system providing tomato fruit and grape seed extracts, which both contribute to the protection against oxidative damage to the skin.
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and essential in the formation of collagen, which is a primary structural protein in the skin.
Take the Lifestyle Skin Assessment Test to learn which Imedeen® product is right for you.
This is the last opportunity to Imedeen Time Perfection® on A Mom in Red High Heels!
How to Enter:
One lucky reader will receive a 90-day supply of Imedeen Time Perfection® to help them improve their skin. Share in the comments section why you would love to try Imedeen®, for your chance to win.
Deadline to Enter:
March 29, 2013 @11:59 PM PST
Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be selected. U.S. residents only, please.
This reader giveaway is hosted by the makers of Imedeen®; however I will be responsible for selecting the winner. Please note that healthcare providers are not eligible.
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by the makers of Imedeen®. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Imedeen® as a product or its effectiveness. I received compensation for this post.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!