An outfit is not complete without the right leg wear. Kushyfoot tights and Trouser Socks provides the perfect finishing touch for dresses, skirts and pants! These must-have layer pieces will become a staple in your cold weather wardrobe!
Enhance your legs and looks with Kushyfoot’s Fall 2013 Tights and Trousers:
- Shaper Tight- I love the way these firm everything up! Read my post, “Feel Slimmer in 13 Seconds Flat“
- Fleece Lined Tight – These are good…SO GOOD! The fleece makes them easy to pull on and when the air is chilly, you feel cozy when wearing these! These will be a winter staple for sure (yes, I live in So Cal but I get cold easily!)
- Fleece Trouser Socks- Same comment as above. These will be great to wear with rain boots.
- Trouser Fishnet- (sexy. sexy. sexy) and classic styles- Must have to wear with trousers!
- Microfiber Crew Socks in both nude and black
- Heather Tight- mix it up a bit and wear these instead of black!
Every pair comes with Kushyfoot’s signature built-in padded sole to provide extra soft cushioning and keep your feet comfortable as you move throughout the day, even in heels! These are tights are essential for your cold weather wardrobe!
I’m loving Kushyfoot with these shoes! Come rain or shine, I’m ready!
Win yourself some Kushyfoot FABulousness!
Kushyfoot is giving away the entire Kushyfoot Fall 2013 Tights and Trouser Collection ($50 value) to one happy A Mom in Red High Heels reader!
Enter now! Here’s How:
1. Like Kushyfoot on Facebook.
2. Comment below sharing what you’ll wear with Kushyfoot if you win!
Deadline to Enter:
November 20, 2013 @ 11:59 PM PST
Winner will be emailed and has 48 hours to respond or the prize will be passed on to another reader.
Open to U.S. residents only, please.