Dying to have longer, fuller lashes? Have you tried every mascara out there?
Here’s something new that works AH-Mazing!
The simple three-step process combines Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers to help create the appearance of incredible thickness and volume to your existing lashes.
Pictures show it best:
Lashes with regular mascara
Lashes with mascara and one layer of Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers.
I love the thickness of my lashes with Fiber Lashes and it is so much easier to apply than faux lashes!
- To prepare your eyelashes for optimal results, first apply one thin coat of your own regular favorite mascara and let it dry.
- Then, apply Moodstruck Transplanting Gel to your lashes.
- Immediately following, and while the gel is still wet, apply the Moodstruck Natural Fibers.
- Reapply the Transplanting Gel a second time to secure the natural fibers onto your lashes.
Younique Presenter, Lindsey Finlay shares this tip to best apply Fiber Lashes:
“Use a clean mascara wand to brush through after each gel layer. I find that this works better than using a regular eyelash comb.”
About Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes:
- Younique is a naturally-based cosmetic company
- 3D Fiber Lash Mascara is a set which includes a transplanting gel and the 100% all-natural green tea fibers.
- It’s water-resistant, yet removes easily with any face wash and water.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
Younique Fiber Lashes are stunning for everyday. You may be a low maintenance gal thinking you would only use Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes for special occasions but I am telling you, DON’T! I am a firm believer that every day is special and you should wear your diamonds, heels and lashes daily!
If you are a blogger or entrepreneur who does videos, Fiber Lashes will totally make your eyes pop on camera! Skip the glue, faux lashes and tweezer madness! This product is all you need!
Lindsey Finlay, Independent Younique Presenter, is ready to take your MoodStruck 3D Fiber Lashes order! Don’t wait, you need this product!
Order now! $29
I received the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes product for editorial review.