Talk about beauty upgrades! Many women, of all ages as you’ll soon see, cashed in on some Kohl’s Cash and fun this past Saturday!
As an official blogger on location, I joined the North Summerlin Kohl’s in helping women turn in old cosmetics for new ones. The trade-in event was in celebration of new beauty departments, throughout the United States, in select Kohl’s stores and online.
Kohl’s welcomes these brands to their beauty department:
Cosmetics: LORAC® Cosmetics, Inc., Pür Minerals™ Cosmetics, CARGO, theBalm®, Sugar™ Cosmetics, Jane® Cosmetics, eos, Tweezerman®, Real Techniques® by Samantha Chapman
Skin Care: H2O Plus, Borghese, Hydroxatone®
Bath & Body: H2O Plus, be Delectable™ from Cake Beauty®
Men’s Skin Care: ZIRH, action SOLUTIONS FOR MEN™
Here is a glimpse at the fun:
Me with the beauty advisers from CARGO, Pür Minerals, LORAC Cosmetics and the Balm.
Aren’t they gorgeous??
Everyone loved testing the new products, getting makeup tips or getting a total makeover from the experts!
The party kept rolling until the 100th, and final, person brought in product to exchange! Here she is with Lisa, the North Summerlin store manager.
I really enjoyed my time at the event and learned a lot about the new products. As I mentioned on Facebook, I have a long list of beauty wants from Kohl’s, thanks to all the great brands now available! Here are a few items from my wishlist:
- theBalm BalmJovi Rockstar Makeup Palette – this palette is brilliant. Not only is it inspired by rock n’ roll, it features gorgeous shadows that I’d actually wear! You only live once so you might as well live like a rockstar, right?
- CARGO Oil-Free Colorstick in Maui- this versatile product works on lips, cheeks and eyes. The Maui is a gorgeous color for most skin tones.
- Pür Minerals Dark Spot Correcting Primer– the peachy tone of this corrector brightens the face and neutralizes age spots, dark scars and under eye circles. In addition to it’s camouflaging powers, it helps makeup stay on during your busy day!
- LORAC Touch-Up To Go Concealer & Foundation Pen– portable, has a built-in brush and can be used for a touch-up or as an all over foundation! This is one to keep in your handbag always!
- Borghese 9-pc. Makeup Brush Set– Is it time to replace your brushes? This set has a brush for every type of makeup application you need! A great value!
- be Delectable from Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Hand Cream– it. smells. so. good. And, hand cream is a must for my winter handbag!
- Adam Levine Eau de Toilette Collection for men- I loved it before but now that Adam is The Sexiest Man Alive, I love it even more. It’s a great smell and the bottle is designed to look like a microphone. #cool!
I also discovered the perfect nude lip combination but you’ll have to wait for a different post for that insider information! More to come on Kohl’s Beauty Department soon!
Be sure to check out my Instagram pictures from the event!
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger | Red Heel Lover | Personal Development Enthusiast. Her personal motto is to live life with style and confidence! Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and stay up-to-date on the latest beauty and style advice on A Mom in Red High Heels!