The red carpet is all about glamour and glitz. The Emmy’s red carpet was no different. While most of the dresses are amazing to ooh and ahh at, some are less than fabulous. Julianne Hough wore one such dress:
It just looks like she is contemplating a dip in the hotel pool after the show and layered her suit under a sheer wrap. I’m not a fan. But, I do love her hair and makeup! The hairstyle is simple and can easily translate into an everyday look with the right products!
Love her wave, textured bob? Here is the how-to, compliments of Purology.
- On dry hair, liberally mist HIGHLIGHT STYLIST SEA-KISSED TEXTURIZER
- Diffuse hair to enhance natural texture
- Wrap random pieces of hair around a one inch iron alternating direction of curls and lightly tugging on cool curls to soften waves
- Apply a pearl size amount of HIGHLIGHT STYLIST GOLD DEFINER GEL to dry hair for a defined and tousled look
It is a simple look to achieve. Try it the next time you wash your hair!
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!