Soak away your post-holiday blues while celebrating National Bubble Bath Day with Neutrogena Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel!
Do you have the winter blues? Maybe you’re stressed from going back to work? Or perhaps you just need some time away from the kids/family? If so, soak your stress away today by celebrating National Bubble Bath Day.
Neutrogena recently sent me their collection of Rainbath® Refreshing Shower and Bath Gels. Available in Original, Pear & Green Tea and Grapefruit, the gels create a rich lather without leaving any heavy residue on your skin. The scents are amazing. I also love how soft my skin feels afterwards.
Fun Bath Facts
- In Ancient Rome, citizens bathed daily at the Roman baths, which often included a soak in the caldarium (hot tub), some detoxing in the laconicum (sauna), finished with a refreshing swim in the frigidarium (cold pool)
- Early plumbing systems for bathing go back as far as around 3300 BC with the discovery of copper water pipes beneath a palace in the Indus Valley Civilization of ancient India
- Pedestal Tubs, unlike other clawfoot-style tubs, do not actually have claw feet. The tub rests on a pedestal in what most would term an art deco style. Evidence of pedestal tubs dates back to the Isle of Crete in 1000 BC
- In the latter half of the 20th century, the once popular clawfoot tub morphed into a built-in tub with a small apron front
- The Crane Company introduced colored bathroom fixtures to the US market in 1928
- Up until the late 1940s, many Americans only bathed once a week for personal hygiene
If you’d like to try out the collection, I’m giving away XX sets. Just leave a comment below, and I’ll select a winner at random.
Deadline to enter:
January 11, 2013 @11:59 PM PST
Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond. Failure to do so results in new winners being selected.
Remember, take a little time for yourself today to indulge in bubble bath today in honor of National Bubble Bath day!