Do you get tired of the same hairstyle day in and day out and crave change? Don’t go in for a drastic cut, just learn some fun, new ways to style your existing cut. If you have a bob length or longer hairstyle, this retro “finger-wave” inspired look is a fun way to switch up your look!
1. Section hair into three partings.
2. With a 1 inch curling iron take vertical 1/2inch partings and curl hair all one direction.
Repeat process throughout all you sections.
3. Do not brush through curls just yet.
4. Once you’ve completed all sections, stretch the curls with your finger tips.
5. You can use your hair spray can to reshape and polish your curl pattern.
6. Add fun accessories like colored bobby pins, clips, bows etc. for a personal touch. Add some glam sunglasses or high sparkle statement jewelry to complete the look.
What a great look for an evening out. It’s always fun to try something new!
Thank you to Angela Bethanie, stylist extraordinaire, for the style tutorial! You can contact Angela to schedule an appointment at (909) 793-1991. Follow her on Facebook for hair inspiration and to see what she is up to in the world of beauty and hair!
Thank you to William Chinnock of Mac N Cheese productions for the photos!