After a long winter of covering your hands with gloves, wearing dark polish and piling on the lotion to fight dry skin, it’s time to get your hands ready for spring!
Tip 2: Rethink your manicure! Beauty tools like Sanding Sticks help you keep nails clean and manicured (how cute are they??), cuticle butter in a spring lemon scent softens your cuticles (and smells amazing!) and bright nail polish will give your nails the perfect finishing touch!
Tip 3: Stay clean and germ free! Being sick, especially during gorgeous spring weather, is never stylish! Having clean hands is always in style! Wash up and stay healthy! The gorgeous designs and fresh scents of the Limited Edition Method and Orla Kiely hand and dish soaps will inspire you actually want to wash up!
This spring, Method + Orla Kiely are at it again. Featuring four new graphic patterns from Orla combined with method’s iconic designs, the limited edition collection includes hand wash, dish soap, and all-purpose cleaner in a range of delightfully fresh scents. It’s Method’s most charming soap yet. Available at Target stores and on methodhome.com.
- Gel and foaming hand washes are available in White Nectarine, Cloudburst, and Honeysuckle fragrances
- Gel hand wash, dish soap and all-purpose cleaning spray are available in Tomato Vine, an herbaceous and crisp scent for spring
- Method products are non-toxic, naturally-derived, and made from ingredients that are people, pet + planet-friendly. Method’s bottles are made from 100 percent recycled plastic and are recyclable. Now that’s good karma.
Method is giving 5 lucky winners a gorgeous Orla Kiely hand bag stuffed with the entire limited edition collection of products, a value of $230. ‘Like’ Method’s Facebook page to access the giveaway tab, then enter your information. The sweepstakes is open from Feb. 19 through March 5*. Method will randomly choose 5 grand prize winners. Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada, 18 years and older.
The giveaway is ending VERY SOON so enter today! Good Luck!
With the warm weather fast approaching, you’ll want to have your hands looking and feeling great! Use these tips to get your hands ready for spring!
Thanks to Method for sponsoring today’s discussion.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!