As a woman ages she may need to change up her hairstyle a bit but not in the ways you’ve been taught before (no, you don’t have to wear a one blunt bob)! Here are the modern tips for wearing your hair that will help you look younger!
- Light pieces around the face will make your skin look more radiant, while light-reflecting shine and a swingy movement give an overall impression of being in excellent health.
- Gone are the days when women “of a certain age” (whatever that means) where expected to wear their hair at an above-shoulder length.
- Bangs can cover up forehead wrinkles, but be careful, because they also cast shadows over your eyes, which could exacerbate the appearance of dark under eye circles.
- Anything too contrived will age you. Instead, pull hair back loosely.
- As for updos, stick to the same core goals: it should look uncontrived and bring light to your face. Keep the look in place with a hairspray that doesn’t make you look like you have helmet head.
- Sweep your hair to one side and use a few bobby pins at the back of your nape to keep the neckline clean giving a youthful look is that it shows off one shoulder (sexy!)
- Long, wispy and face-framing bangs can help hide crows’ feet. Go piecey across the forehead so they don’t overwhelm your eyes, then gently taper down and brush the outer corner of her eyes, covering up any wrinkles.
- If you want a really short hair, it’s especially great for fine hair types who don’t have the natural volume to wear long hairstyles. “Hair needs to look like it can move, and this look has a lot of fun texture.
Be bold, have fun and get yourself a cut with movement for the optimal youth enhancing cut!
For more tips and tricks, visit DailyMakeover.com