You know what’s annoying? Split Ends. Keeping your hair looking it’s best is pretty challenging when those split ends keeping popping up! Let’s take the challenge out of it and just get rid of split ends, shall we?! No weekly hair cut required!
Instead, use TRESemme Slit Remedy products! I put the products to the test. Here are my results:
- TRESemmé® Split Remedy Shampoo: Promises to reduce split ends by 80% in 3 uses! It left my hair feeling light and full of movement. The smell was mild and the lather was rich (both good qualities in my opinion!)
- TRESemmé® Split Remedy Conditioner: Promises to condition and moisturize each hair strand while binding up to 80% of split ends for healthy-looking, smooth and polished styles. Conditioner is always a concern of mine. I’m never eager to try new ones because of so many past disappointments. With TRESemme Split Remedy, I was definitely pleased! My hair is soft, manageable and easy to comb through. (I think that’s key in preventing 90% of hair damage!)
- TRESemmé® Split Remedy Serum: Promises to reduce frizz and seal in shine for a polished finish with up to 80% less split ends in just three uses. Another lightweight product! I used this before drying.
- TRESemmé® Split Remedy Conditioning Spray: Promises to help detangle wet hair, preparing it for easier styling while repairing up to 80% of split ends in just three uses. Not only is this product useful for me, my daughter benefits from it as well. Her fine hair is easy to tangle, easy to break and hard to comb. I’m loving this on her hair!
- TRESemmé® Split Remedy Conditioning Treatment: Promises to restore moisturization to repair up to 80% of split ends, leaving hair looking smooth, shiny and salon-fresh. This is one more goodie to keep your hair in tip-top shape. I just take a dab of this and a dab of serum and mix them together before applying….a little hair cocktail, if you will.
The entire system works together, each as important as the next. Don’t worry that piling so many products on will weigh your hair down because they are all very lightweight. To get the most benefit from this system, you must be persistent with use. As you see, the results take at least 3 uses but don’t expect the results to last if you stop using the products!
Here’s how they work:
“It’s not magic, it’s science.
The advanced technology in the Reconstructing Complex utilizes both negatively and positively charged polymers inside a gel body. Because split ends are negatively charged, the positive charges of the gel body actually attach to the negative charges inside of the split and contract during the drying process to bind split ends together — leaving you with a smooth, frizz proof look and a just-cut look.”
My overall thoughts? TOTALLY worth it! Budget-friendly, easy to find at your local mass retailer and leaves your hair salon soft while bonding those pesky split-ends!
NEW Split Remedy, from TRESemmé, repairs up to 80% of split ends in just three uses. And with continued use, repairs further damage as it occurs.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by TRESemmé via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of TRESemmé.