Below are a few ways jean styles can help change your appearance:
- If you want to look taller avoid Capri-length jeans. The longer the jeans, the longer your body will look. This is an important tip for petite women.
- If you have a long torso avoid measuring for super-low risers- it will make you look imbalanced.
- If you have a short torso, low rise is the way to go.
- If you feel you have a large backside, avoid jeans with a high waist as it can make your body look even more pear-shaped. Make sure to have back pockets.
- For a flat backside, jeans without back pockets are a good option as it will flatter and accentuate your bottom. If you go for pockets, flaps are good for adding volume.
- High-waist jeans can flatten a belly. However, avoid high-waist jeans if you feel your hips and tummy are prominent…A mid-rise jean in a fuller leg cut will look best on you.
Get started on your fall denim shopping now. There are so many great retail spots to hit for women’s jeans so shop around, take your time and you will find the perfect pair for your body type!
This is a sponsored post.