Around this time of year friends and family are always asking me about the most stylish gifts, and have high expectations when it comes to my presents. They usually expect a great accessory, and I will oblige, but I also like a gift that pampers the recipient.
1. iPad Case– A fun textured iPad case to keep it protected and stylish. Also, a percentage of the profits go to charity. $65
2. Bubbles Wine Gift Basket– A relaxing spa package that also includes your choice of wine or champagne, a great help during the hectic holidays. $122.95
3. Leather Effect Cuff– this Leather cuff that is a great statement piece for any outfit. $39.99
4. Rag & Bone– These Leather-trimmed silk-chiffon wide-leg culottes are great for the office or a holiday party. $180
5. Fresh Sake & Seaberry Spa Retreat– The Sake exfoliates and detoxifies, while the Seaberry heals and nurtures the skin. After using this your skin will feel restored and will be glowing. $75
6. Harry Wrap Bracelet– With its classic design this is a festive addition to any outfit. $178
7. Helmut Lang Asymmetric Ruched Jersey Dress: This dress is a great staple piece to any closet, and the jersey material makes is comfortable and easy to wear. $195
Contributed by: Arezoo Tarkin
Arezoo is a LA based stylist who enjoys working with moms and helps them find styles that are sexy and comfortable for their busy lives! Learn more about her services on HouseOfArezoo.com.