It’s finally fall! Hurray for the promise of cooler weather and outfit layering! As you begin taking inventory of your cool weather wardrobe, be sure you have proper footwear to compliment your outfits! You want modern styles that are fashionable yet functional for your busy lifestyle.
Here is a list of 4 footwear styles to invest in now:
- Functional Flats: When you are playing taxi driver, room mom, PTA rep and supporter of whatever arts your kids are involved in, you definitely need some stylish flats to keep you comfy and fashionable all day long! Look for flats with stand-out details like bold color, pattern or hardware that are anything but boring. Reef’s flats are comfy and stylish.
- Sneakers: Cool kicks that take you from accomplishing a long list of errands in town to cross-country courses where you cheer on your favorite runner to the sidelines on the soccer field are essential from moms. Try a mid-top sneaker to keep your feet warm in the cool weather and pair with everything from jeans to dresses. Yep, you are one hip mom!
- Ankle Bootie: Not to be overlooked, the ankle bootie is one of those must-have styles that literally work in all four seasons. Wear with shorts or dresses in warm weather and leggings, pants or long dresses in the cooler weather. Owning such a functional pair of boots is a smart investment. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without them!
- Knee-High Boots: The chic design of knee-high boots makes them classic and versatile. This boot style can be worn casual or glam, pairing with jeans, A-line dresses or your favorite mini and sweater combo! To compliment a mom’s busy lifestyle, a pair of flat or low-wedge heels would be most versatile. Check out Reef’s knee high boots.
Read these tips before making any purchases:
- When shopping for your fall footwear, buy the most durable and high quality brand you can afford. Cold weather is often wet and hard on footwear.
- Shop styles that have some traction and cushion to make your wearing experience more comfortable.
- Look for boots with fleece or other type of cozy lining if you live where it gets really cold.
- Remember, when buying cool weather footwear to allow room for socks or tights when selecting your size.
- Stay true to your personal style and body type when making new wardrobe purchases, including footwear. The better an item looks on you, the better you’ll feel!
Get busy tossing shoes that you already own that no longer work. It’s time to make room for fall’s best footwear for busy moms!
Which pair do you love?