Drugstore beauty products are inexpensive and available at your local drugstore or mass retailer, which makes them so great for busy moms. While going to Sephora or Department stores is fun, sometimes a mom just can’t get away to purchase her beauty products at those locations. I can speak from experience that it’s a bit nerve-wrecking going into a Sephora with little ones!
Instead, here are some great Drugstore Beauty Products worth spending your money on
- Q-Tip Vanity Packs are the so cute! The little designer packs are perfect for your bathroom counter! Q-Tip swabs are inexpensive beauty tools that I can’t live without!
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Flexible Style Hairspray- A really light, yummy scent makes this hairspray one of my favorites! The entire line of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Collection has this fabulous violet scent! The hairspray leaves my hair touchable and soft.
- L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free UV Protect Spray works to preserve your expensive hair color! Spray it on anytime you are going to be out in the sun to protect your locks from harmful UV rays.
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion- Those who are not ready to give up your summer glow, please stand up! This product is for you. Inexpensive golden illumination at no cost to your skin’s health!
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control™ Power-Cream Wash- I’m using anti-aging creams and serums but I just can’t give up this acne fighting cleanser for something for “aging” skin. This is the most effective cleanser I have ever used! I love the texture and how it keeps those unwanted breakouts from popping in for unwanted visits!
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair- This duo eye repair helps smooth your deep-set eye wrinkles. I love that the daytime formula offers SPF, something you don’t see often in eye cream!
Win a Drugstore Beauty Pack from A Mom in Red High Heels:
I want you to try a few of my drugstore favorites, so one lucky winner will receive the following products to test out for herself:
- Q-Tip Vanity Pack
- L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free UV Protect Spray
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Luminous Bronzer Self-Tanning Lotion
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Flexible Style Hairspray
UPDATE: The winner will also receive a set of the NEW Revlon Self-Adhesive Faux Lashes! They are so sexy and no glue required!
Enter to Win:
Leave a comment below with your favorite drugstore beauty product (cosmetic, haircare or skincare)
Deadline to Enter:
August 19 @ 11:59 PM PT
US Residents only, please
UPDATE: This contest is closed but please feel free to add your drugstore favorite to the conversation!