Some days, do you wonder if anyone else has a life as challenging as your own? Do you wonder how in the world you’ll make it through another day? I certainly do. My plate is very, very full. But even so, I have a wonderful support system and I get to be with my kids more than most moms do because we homeschool. I get to hear, “I love you mom!” in the middle of the day when many moms are wondering how their child(ren) are doing at school.
I also have the honor of sharing beauty and style advice with my readers. I go on photo shoots, I speak with experts, I sample some of the best beauty products in the world and interact daily with fabulous women daily on social media!
Yes, some days I do wonder, “How will I do it all?” or “WHY have I added one more thing?” but I am reminded constantly that other women are doing amazing things in their lives and for others. If they can do it, I can do it too. I won’t apologize for wanting more for my life and family. I don’t believe that God put me on this planet to just get by. I believe He put me here to use the gifts he gave me and do something great with my life for His glory. To me, that includes raising great kids, being a thoughtful, loving wife and a successful business woman who is helping others with the work that I do. My goal is to be authentic to myself in a way that is beneficial to many.
The theme of this post is Celebrating Unapologetically Strong Women. Whether it’s beating your own personal record, striving to run faster, workout longer, or go above and beyond your regular routine, Degree Women® will be there to provide inspiration along the way.
My personal success tools include my very patient husband and encouraging friends!
My professional success tools include:
- A brilliant makeup artist onset
- A beautiful pair of red high heels
- Degree Women® Clinical Protection with motionSENSE™ in NEW Cotton Fresh because being under pressure makes me sweet. It’s no secret, set lights are hot and being “on” for the camera doesn’t always come easily!
Sports broadcaster, Erin Andrews has partnered with Degree Women® to encourage others to accomplish their own personal triumphs. Watch this video to learn more:
I know many women who are unapologetically strong. Their stories include:
- Child survived a multi-organ transplant, twice, and she can’t wait to begin a non-profit to help other families in the same situation.
- Successful growth in business and winning a major fitness competition while being a single mom
- Welcoming babies after losing many to miscarriages
- Recovering from disappointment of adoptions that fell through
- Living with constant pain from RA and being proactive with diet and exercise to manage the pain
- Taking up running to neutralize intense family drama to become an age group winner multiple times and counting
- Surviving a long divorce and finding love again
- New career opportunities in a profession she loves
- Fighting brain cancer while raising 3 girls on her own
The list goes on and on. Women who refuse to settle for what they can change, women who encourage and embrace others even in their time of pain, women who seek truth and healing. These are women who are Unapologetically Strong. Degree and A Mom in Red High Heels celebrate these women!
By sharing your own stories of your own personal challenges, you’ll be entered for a chance to win giveaways from Degree Women® to help on their Unapologetically Strong journey. One winner will also have the opportunity to win the grand prize of $5,000 to spend on achieving their goal. Enter on Facebook.com/DegreeWomen. You must LIKE their page to participate in this contest. The contest runs from September 12-26, 2012.
I can’t wait to read about the winning unapologetically strong woman!
This is a sponsored post from One2One Nework and Degree Women®. I received product and incentives. All opinions stated are my own.