Guest post by Amanda Thompson
How To Do Crochet Braids
Sometimes you look at the hairstyle of the celebrity and can not figure out how she could have had such a change of her look for such a short period of time. Long story short, you doubt whether her hair is natural or it is just a new variation of a hairstyle called crochet braids.
The hair looks attractive, but you do not know how to create the same hairstyle or even close to that. This guide will help you to design crochet braids easily. For that you will need a latch hook, hair pattern (the way you like it), and a pair of scissors.
Why to Do Crochet Braids?
- The application of them is simple.
- Your head receives minimal stress because no pressure or pulling is required.
- It’s extremely natural looking as if you were born with this kind of hairstyle.
How to Do Crochet Braids?
- Put the latch hook underneath the cornrow of the hair. Then hook the pattern of the hair and pull it through.
- Hold the loop like that. Pull the latch hook out. Then push the pattern on the left through the hole once. Turn around. Do it four times and pull.
- At the end use smaller patterns of hair.
- You can always change the pattern. It’s simple. Just take the hair pattern with your two hands and put it aside.
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjlgSVizK8E
Here we go with the braids!
image source: pinterest
Hope this guide was helpful for you! Have a nice day!
About the Author
Amanda Thompson is an editor of http://thehairstyledaily.com/ She helps people get stronger. She shares running and sports questions, beauty tips. All her stories are result-oriented and make her readers become healthy, wealthy and wise.