You can reach me at Tammy[at]AMomInRedHighHeels[dot]com to inquire about:
- Receiving a copy of my media kit
- Request a copy of my current rate sheet for advertising options, appearance fees and Twitter party hosting fees.
- Product Review: If you have a winning product that would have moms gushing, please contact me to discuss.
- Questions: Regarding fashion, hair makeover suggestions, or simply to send me a picture of you in your fabulous red high heels to be featured, I’d love to hear from you! Please see Ask Tammy for more details.
Thank you for your interest!
Nice Things People Are Saying…
- Without a doubt the most rewarding connection I have experienced as a new start-up of a beauty, well-being product was with Tammy Gibson of “A Mom In Red High Heels”. Beyond my expectations, Tammy has given me far more exposure and support than any paid PR or marketing firm would dare to promise. Tammy is truly amazing in her efforts and strides to stand as an exemplary example of how one woman can make an amazing difference to others, all from an honest ethic to do right for and by others. Tammy works tenaciously without complaint, always bringing what her readers want and love. She knows her target and delivers flawlessly ~Cynthia Saito, CEO/Founder “Wrapadoo.com”
- I wanted to thank you for being an inspiration to me, as a woman, and the thousands of women who follow A Mom In Red High Heels. Whether you know it or not, you are paving the way for women everywhere. Injustice, insecurity, and inequality are quickly becoming a thing of the past because of people like you. Whether it’s your posts about beauty or just being a busy woman, you are voicing yourself in a world that needs more women like you. I’ve spent the last few years working at a triple bottom line marketing company, and taking a break to read A Mom in Red High Heels gives me the energy I need to pump out another awesome day! Thanks for all you do! ~AnnieCan
- I just say, it is such a pleasure working with you – not only do you lend your own voice and experience to each post and incorporate Facebook and Twitter engagement into the giveaways, you are always so on top of posting each month. It is so refreshing, so thank you!! If you ever need any kind of reference for other campaigns/freelance etc, please let me know, I’d be more than happy to share how fabulous you are. ~Kristin,New Media Strategies