Have you been preparing for this? Is your skin looking smooth, silky and firm? More importantly, do you feel confident enough to show off your legs in the short hem lines? If not, start making some changes today!
Here are 4 tips to help you feel more confident in summer fashion:
- Select clothing that compliments your body shape. You’ll look leaner, sexier and more polished wearing clothes that fit you well, help camouflage areas you don’t like, and create the illusion of a beautifully proportioned body (because who really has that anyway? Not many woman are blessed with perfect hourglass shaped bodies!)
- Tone up! The nice thing about not liking your legs, tummy, butt, muffin top or jiggly arms is that you can do something to change the way they look. Yep, you are in control! Traditional exercises are oldies but goodies! Squats, push-ups and sit-ups will have your body looking toned with daily dedication! Check out how to do these 3 moves properly on: The Three Best Movements for an On-the-Go Workout.
- Add some height. Your legs will look longer and leaner if you wear heels. Why deny your legs a sexy look? Heels come in comfy wedge styles that are generally a more casual look. Pair these with shorts or fun summer dresses for comfort and style!
- Take the “Dare to Bare” Challenge. Nivea challenges you to replace your usual daily lotion with NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10 for the next two weeks. You’ll find that your skin is softer, smoother and firmer. You’ll feel great wearing your summer fashion and showing off your legs!
I took the “Dare to Bare” challenge for 10 days. My skin is seriously silky and soft! I like that my legs felt and looked moisturized all day long. With other brands, I feel I have to reapply my lotion during the day or my skin will look ashy. Hydra-IQ is NIVEA’s exclusive technology that supports skin’s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. I’m excited to have sexier looking legs with just 20 seconds of application a day!
(Do you like my new colorblock dress from Shopbop that I wore to show off my legs? I do! I love it! Thanks Nivea!)
Nivea is also offering one reader a “Dare to Bare” Challenge Kit containing one 13.5FLOZ size bottle of NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration Body Lotion with Q10, a $150.00 Shop Bop® Gift Card and a “Like” prop. Who is up for a little skin baring fun?
How to Enter:
You have 3 ways to enter. You must leave a comment telling me which entry to did. Do all 3 and receive 3 entries! Leave a link if you are posting to Twitter or Facebook. (You will not be selected if you do not leave a comment below.)
Entry 1. Sign up for the VIP weekly newsletter. The entry form is below this post or at the top right of the site.
Entry 2: Post this on Twitter: @amominred I want to win the “Dare to Bare” Challenge Kit from Nivea! http://ow.ly/lzmr8 #DARETOBARE
Entry 3: Post on Facebook: I want to win the “Dare to Bare” Challenge Kit from A Mom in Red High Heels and Nivea! http://ow.ly/lzmr8 #DARETOBARE
Deadline to Enter:
June 6 @ 11:59 PM PT
Winner will be selected and emailed. Winner has 48 hours to claim her prize, failure to do so results in a new winner being selected.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!