I love this collection of Cold Weather Accessories!
- The scarf is a gorgeous bright pink to brighten the dreary overcast days of winter. It’s warm, without the bulk, but light enough to wear as the season changes to spring. If pink is not your color, there are many other patterns/colors of FRAAS scarves available on Amazon.com, and as a bonus, every one is currently on sale!
- The UGG Shearling earmuffs are perfect for snowy territories! A bit much for my daily life if So Cal but definitely a ski trip must-have and for those of you living in the cold, these are a great buy as you will use them many times and they will last for many years! Available in 8 gorgeous colors.
- Leather gloves are a necessity! They are so much more chic than fleece gloves! This particular pair is the ultimate luxury, lined with cashmere and available on Overstock.com for $35 instead of the full retail price of $85. Hello?! Perfect Christmas gift for someone!
- I adore the cute knit beret from Forever21. The olive color is great for the military trend that I love so much but it also available in a winter white shade. A great classic for so little!
- Finally, tights should not be forgotten. Worn under pants or dresses, these microfiber tights from Kushyfoot will keep you warm and stylin’! I especially love the foot cushion in the toe so when you wear your heels, the ball of your foot has extra padding!
Your coat keeps your body warm, your boots keep your feet warm…but, what about the rest of you? Keep warm and look stylish with these cold weather must-haves!
$75 - nordstrom.com
$35 - overstock.com
$17 - amazon.com
$7.80 - forever21.com