It’s never too late to take charge of your skin. As you reflect on last year and look forward to this one, commit to putting the health of your skin first. Skin stress that appears during the holidays can be the result of a lack of moisture, especially if you live in a colder climate. Eucerin would like to help give your skin the beautiful and healthy glow it deserves in 2012.
I’m setting the same skin care goals that I set every year…drink more water and get more sleep. I’m not doing very well so far. And, my skin shows it. Sadly, coming off the holidays, me skin IS stressed! I’m glad that I have Calming products from Eucerin. They truly make a difference in how my skin feels!
Do you have any New Year skin resolutions you will be making for healthy, beautiful and glowing skin in 2012? Please share in the comments below for your chance to win these great Eucerin products to help you get through the winter!
- Eucerin Calming Crème (8 oz.) Is a gentle, non-greasy formula that combines calming oatmeal and rich emollients to help relieve dry, itchy skin for softer, healthier-looking and more comfortable skin.
- Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Crème (2.7 oz.) Is a unique, non-greasy formula that intensively moisturizes and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate.
- Eucerin Plus Smoothing Essentials Fast Absorbing Body Lotion (16.9 fl. oz.) has a unique formula with buffered alpha hydroxy that gently smoothes and moisturizes to reveal healthier-looking, radiant skin.
- Eucerin Calming Body Wash (8.4 oz.), is a unique body wash formulation that combines soap-free cleansing with omega oils and other natural lipids to nourish and soothe.
- Eucerin Calming Itch-Relief (6.8 fl. oz.) is a non-greasy formula calms itchy skin flare-ups with cooling menthol and natural oatmeal for effective relief that lasts up to 8 hours.
Deadline to Enter:
January 9, 2012 @ 11:59 PM PST
Winner will be contacted via email and has 48 hours from the time the email was sent to respond. Failure to do so will result in a new winner being selected.