Always looking for a way to give my hair some TLC, I stepped up and took the 7 Day Hair and Scalp Challenge. See what I think about the experience in this video:
The theory behind this product is that by feeding and nourishing the scalp, the hair will be stronger and more beautiful. This can be likened to a tree’s roots and the health of the leaves. Makes total sense to me!
4 more ways to keep your scalp happy:
- Give yourself a 5 minute scalp massage (better yet, have your significant other give it!). Massage in a gentle circular motion.
- Reduce heat time! Your hair and scalp are always happier when you air dry! If you need to speed up the process and can’t wait for an air dry, let your freshly washed hair air dry for as long as possible before turning on the heat. This is one reason I love washing my hair at night- I don’t have to rush around to get out the door!
- Load up on the Vitamin B in your diet. Vit B comes from nuts, whole grains, green leafy veggies or peas.
- Apply sunscreen! A burned scalp is not a happy scalp! Your hair and scalp need sun protection too! You have a couple of options…wear a hat or scarf to completely cover and product your head, stay inside or apply sunscreen! You can find SPF products that are specifically made for the hair.
Get your hair and scalp in tip-top shape. Start with the 7 Day Challenge and get your free sample now!
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!