Oscar nominee Anne Hathaway made an elegant appearance at tonight’s 85th Annual Academy Awards. Love the back of her gown!
Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel, who has worked closely with Anne this awards season, created another beautiful look for the star. He was inspired by the clean lines of Anne’s Prada gown and 1950s glamour.
Recreate Anne’s chic look at home by following Adir’s tips below.
THE LOOK: Simple, beautiful texture inspired by 1950s elegance
- Begin by applying Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from roots to ends to maximize volume in short hair
- Blow dry hair using fingers to create additional lift and bring out hair’s natural texture
- Once hair is completely dry create separation using a dime size amount of Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax
- Finish the look by tucking the sides behind your ears and using Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray for the perfect all night hold.
PRODUCTS ALL BY FEKKAI: Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel ($25), Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax ($25) and Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray ($39). All products available at Fekkai.com, ULTA.com, Nordstrom.com, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!