I think window shopping in new locations is relaxing and fun. I don’t want to always take my kids into these cute little boutiques because my daughter is not a looker but a buyer (she wants something in every place we go!) and my son always looks for a corner to sit and read while I browse. From the front window, I get a taste of the beautiful offerings, my wallet stays tucked away and it’s a better option for the kids. Yes, I might see a shop that I simply MUST visit but generally, window shopping is enough.
Looking polished for a stroll down main street is easily accomplished with a few important items:
- L’Oreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Cream
- ELLE sunglasses
- H&M scarf
- Revlon Fire & Ice Super Lusterous Lipstick: sexy red lips paired with a bare face. Perfect. Simple.
- Elie Saab Le Parfum: A beautiful orange scent with fragrance notes of mandarin tree blossom, gardenia, vetiver blend and warm honey rose. Addicting! The bottle is gorgeous as well. (There is nothing quite like having a beautiful perfume bottle on your dressing table!)
- Curl your lashes with a Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler for the best curled lashes in town!
- Mum Bracelet from Twisted Silver. Like a work of art, this single piece gives you all the adornment you need!
Enjoy some relaxing time window shopping be it in your hometown or in your newest vacation spot!
Get your style on, girls!