Craving long, healthy hair? Me too!
After a long summer of sun, chlorine and sweat, hair tends to be dry and damaged. It’s time to put some effort into nursing our hair back to health so it can grow!
Here are 6 simple ways to give your hair the TLC it needs:
- Use a deep conditioner once a week. Too often and your hair will get “protein overload.” I experienced this when I was using a deep conditioner 3-4 times per week, trying to improve the condition of my hair. Instead, my hair was the opposite…it was dry and straw-like, which of course, breaks. My stylist told me to back off the heavy conditioners and limit it to once a week.
- Give your hair a heat break. Instead of drying and curling (or straightening) every time you wash your hair, let your hair dry naturally and get creative with a fun updo instead of your normal heat styled look.
- Eat almonds. Almonds are high in magnesium which is essential for growing healthy hair!
- Trim your hair. If you want to grow your hair, you have to cut your hair to keep it strong and healthy. I know it sounds odd since hair grows from the roots but if you don’t remove the damaged ends, your hair will just keep breaking off, stunting it’s growth. Every 6-8 weeks is a good rule of thumb.
- Drink your water! Essential for your body to heal and repair itself, water contributes to the health of every cell, include your hair cells. Hydrated cells are healthier. When your hair is healthy, it is stronger and grows more quickly.
- Take supplements. Nourishing your hair from the inside out promotes faster growth.
Hairfinity is a supplement that promotes healthy scalp, increased hair elasticity, as well as increased hair strength. Hairfinity contains specific nutrients essential for hair growth like biotin, B-Vitamin complex, Vitamin C and D, Silica and a sulfur provided in MSM that is important for healthy collagen and keratin.
Here are two picture testimonies found on Hairfinity.com:
After 8 months of using Hairfinity
After 30 days of using Hairfinity
You’ll find pages and pages of testimonials on Hairfinity.com
Stop depriving your hair of nutrients and care it needs to grow strong, thick and healthy! Start with these 6 simple ways to grow your hair faster! Let me know how it goes by sharing in the comments or on Facebook!