Life is busy. Way too busy. When you are a mom you want to simplify where you can, when you can so you have more time for the important things like being with your family, exercising or…sleep!
Here are 3 Beauty Looks that you can achieve in 3 Quick Steps for those mornings when you are rushing out the door!
- Women now want to a stronger, more natural looking brow. The good news is Jean Haner, an expert in face reading and author of The Wisdom of Your Face, states that “The stronger they are on someone’s face, the more self confidence they have and the more driven they’ll be… (read more).” Use LORAC “Take a Brow” Eyebrow Palette Kit to fill in your brows and the clear brow wax will help keep your hairs in place for a perfectly groomed brow all day long!
- Dust on a gorgeous glow with CARGO “The Big Bronzer“
- Top your look with a barely-there shade. The Pur Minerals Lip Gloss Sticks are amazing! This one is in the shade “Honey Pie”. The sticks are gluten-free and full of rich emollients and Vitamin E to keep your lips moist during dry Fall days.
Look 2: Bold Lips Glamorous and sexy has never been more simple! Achieve this look with these products:
- Fall reds are deep, rich and wearable! Keep the rest of your makeup minimal! Your lips will be totally kissable in theBalm “Amanda Kissmylips” Lipstick.
- Line your eyes like a pro with theBalm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
- Finish your statement making look with layers of LORAC Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing and Thickening Mascara
Look 3: Metallic Shine Golden eyes and a plump, glossy lips are perfect for Fall. Achieve this look with these products:
- Metallic shadows are brilliant with fall’s neutral wardrobe! Keep in your makeup bag the CARGO Eye Shadow Quad “In Paris“. It will be your go-to palette!
- Lush, full lashes compliment that golden shadow. For mega-volume, try CARGO TexasLash Voluminzing Mascara.
- Slick on a plumping gloss for extra shine and sexy smile! sugar Pump N Shine Plumping Lipgloss Due is the perfect neutral to compliment your look!
Another way you can simplify your routine is with one-stop shopping. Kohl’s now carries the national beauty brands that you know and love. So, while you are shopping for shoes for your kiddo or bedding for the newly remodeled guest room, stop by the beauty department for some new fall beauty products. You’ll find all the amazing products listed above plus many more! Preview the best in beauty now at Kohls.com.
TAMMY GIBSON, founder of A Mom in Red High Heels, is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger | Red Heel Lover | Personal Development Enthusiast. Her personal motto is to live life with style and confidence! Become a VIP to stay in touch with Tammy and stay up-to-date on the latest beauty and style advice on A Mom in Red High Heels!