Shopping for your summer wardrobe is as simple as 1-2-3. Given you likely already have many suitable items in your wardrobe, just a few new pieces will keep it relevant and on-trend. After all, while replacing your entire wardrobe every season would certainly be fun, it’s not in the budget for most of us.
Here’s what you need:
- Lightweight sweater- this piece is a staple for cool evenings or chilly office spaces. A vibrant cardigan is so versatile you can wear it with your pencil skirt for business and your denim skirt for weekends. Wear it open over a tee, belted over a tank or buttoned up over a dress. Options, options, options.
- Simple Earrings- one pair, in your favorite metal color, is the perfect summer accessory. They literally can go from day to night, office to weekend. A one time purchase gives you a summer’s worth of wear.
- Print Tank- While you may already own several basic tanks (which are fabulous for layering), you’ll want to add one with a fun print and gorgeous color to keep your summer wardrobe fresh. Pair it with a pair of shorts, white jeans or a flirty skirt for casual gatherings or a day of window shopping at beachside boutiques.
If you are looking to spend on a few more pieces, J. Jill offers their Summer Hot List of items. (My 3 picks are my favorites from their list.)
Which items are your favorite?
Shop J.Jill and see what’s new. Also, enjoy 25% off their linen collection until August 18, 2013.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!