Accessories are the best way to go from casual to chic, from day to evening with ease, and transition from winter to spring with little expense!
These are the 3 must-have accessories for spring 2013 that will have you transforming your winter layering to spring fabulous!
1. Sherbert Hues are easily spring’s hottest hues! You can’t beat the freshness of mint or coral after a long winter of dark neutrals!
2. Nude heels look so fresh and pretty when paired with a bright pedicure and fun spring skirt!
3. A bright scarf freshens up your winter wardrobe while you wait for the warmer days to come. Once spring hits, pair your scarf with white for a crisp look or with various shades of the same color as your scarf for a monochromatic look.
Lolly clothing offers great basic scarves in a variety of colors. Lolly’s one-of-a kind line of clothing and scarves are designed with precision in-house, with an innovative layering dye process. These scarves are suitable for just about anyone, from young hip fashion forward women and working moms to those on-the-go jet setters.
Lolly Clothing is giving away this gorgeous Lorraine Scarf to one A Mom in Red High Heels reader! I love, love, love the shade of aqua jade as it goes well with any skin tone and will give your outfit an amazing pop of color!
Enter to Win:
Comment below sharing which Lolly scarf you like best! Visit Lolly-Clothing.com to see the options.
Deadline to Enter:
February 25, 2013 @ 11:59 PM PST
Winner will be notified via the weekly VIP ezine. The winner must respond by 11:59 PM PST on March 2 or a new winner will be selected. So…be sure to CHECK your weekly ezine to find out if you are the winner! If you haven’t signed up, do so below!
* I received the Lorraine scarf for editorial review.
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!