What is your biggest wardrobe complaint? That you have nothing to wear, right? I know, I hear you. Thousands of other women feel that way too! So, why do we have nothing to wear when our closet is full? Simple, it’s too unorganized to find anything!
Michele Connolly has a solution. She has a program to help you create your perfect wardrobe – decluttered, streamlined, organized. 14 Days To An Organized Closet is a program that will help you:
- Decluttering your closet of clothes and shoes you don’t wear
- Simplifying the way you think about your outfits
- Organizing your closet, clothes, and footwear.
The program is fun and easy to do. Each day a task is set that takes between 15 minutes to an hour to compete. Max. The aim is unlock the mental and emotional chains that keep you holding on to clothes you don’t wear or need so you can create the perfect wardrobe.
Who is the program for? Someone who:
- Has plenty of clothes in the closet, but ‘nothing to wear‘
- Likes to look your best
- Likes to feel a sense of order
- Would like to buy new-season clothes or shoes, but there’s nowhere to put them
- Has trouble getting rid of clothes you never wear, just in case…
Is this for you? Yes!
As a fashionista, you are going to love the way you closet looks and the way you feel upon completion of this 14 day program!
Need help getting organized in other areas of your life? There are more tools to help you get organized:
I visited Michele’s website, GetOrganizedWizard.com, and found so much great information! I LIKED her Facebook Fan page and received a special coupon code for 83% off her Goals and Priorities Diary and Organize-in-5 Diary. I look forward to a less chaotic 2013. Get details here: 83% Off 2013 Diary Offer
Check out GetOrganizedWizard.com for tools to help you have your most productive year yet!