Your skin and hair are beyond ready for warmer weather (I bet you are too!). Both are suffering from the dry winter air, despite your best efforts to nurture them with moisture! Now is the time to dial up your efforts and prep your skin and hair for the cute spring styles you are simply dying to wear!
I have some great beauty product recommendations that will help get your looks back to spring wardrobe-ready!
MEGA Moisture: You have to give your skin and hair the moisture they crave! Reestablishing a connection with your natural healthy glow begins with moisture.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Skin Repair Cream ($28) is a skin protectant with a FAB antioxidant booster that will revitalize dry, thirsty skin! Works on itchy skin due to eczema or anywhere that you suffer from dry skin. I love that it is fragrance-free and safe for sensitive skin!
- Alessandro Nail Cream ($25) for your dry cuticles. Hands suffer the most in the winter cold! This cream is nourishing with rich coco and sweet mango to fight against drying and aging nail beds. Your spring mani will look so much prettier with soft, nourished cuticles!
- Olay CC Cream- Total Effects Tone Correcting Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($25) will help even your skin tone while fighting aging and protecting from the sun’s harmful rays (I know you’ll be out in the sun more now that it is warmer…I can’t stress enough how important daily SPF is!). This multi-tasking product is the next big thing and you don’t want to start spring without it!
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream with HPR ($65) is an anti-aging, retinoid eye repair cream that (are you ready for all this??)…reduces under eye bags, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. Halleluiah! It feels absolutely AH-Mazing on your skin and you can’t beat the benefits!
- Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment ($20) is a little bottle of oil goodness! It replenishes moisture to your hair, tames frizz and fly-aways while giving your hair gorgeous shine. I also use it as a deep conditioner on days when I am staying home, applying it to my hair from roots to ends then braiding my hair for the day. It really penetrates and conditions giving me soft, shiny hair.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss in Rosy Dawn ($9) gives your lips moisture and a pearly pink color that is lovely for spring! (My daughter claimed this product before I could get the picture taken, which is why there are only 10 products in the picture. Kids! Gotta love them!).
Now that your skin and hair are in an improved condition, it’s time to work on those legs! Sorry, it’s true. Shorter hemlines, shorts and spring dresses are all about baring your sexy legs. Don’t leave them as a beauty after-thought and don’t you dare leave them hairy!
- EOS Ultra Mositurizing Shave Cream ($5) will help you get the smoothest shave while moisturizing your skin with aloe, shea butter and oat extract. All those fabulous skin protectants help prevent nicks and razor bumps that can occur when you use soap to shave.
- Gillette + Olay Razors in Sugarberry ($11) have a five-blade technology to exfoliate the skin while a yummy sugarberry-scented Olay moisturizer bars lock in moisture. A really great razor is a MUST in my book! One that smells good and provides moisture is one that definitely will motivate you to take the time to shave!
- Kenzo Amour I Love You Fragrance ($57) is a fresh floral scent is beautiful for spring! Grapefruit, peach blossom and musk compliment that new spring dress hanging in your closet!
- Benefit Fine-One-One ($30) is the PERFECT spring makeup product. I’m taking this product with me everywhere! It is a cheek and lip stain with a trio of colors: Pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral blend. It is gorgeous on any skin-tone.
- Maybelline Rocket Mascara ($6) is for the girl who loves voluminous lashes (um, who doesn’t??)! It’s totally affordable and totally delivers on it’s promise of volume! Plus, the blue and pink packaging is so on target for spring. I want heels to match!
If you are suffering from spring fever as much as I am, come to California this weekend! It’s suppose to hit 81 degrees! Good thing I have been sampling these products sent to me for the Glam Beauty Board because now I am ready to go enjoy the weather in an outfit without layers! If you can’t join me, get these products and get busy prepping this weekend because the warm weather will hit you very soon!
BECOME A VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for beauties like you!
- Tips and more to help you look your best every day!
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST!
- Exclusive Giveaways!